Object Computing, Inc. is a well-established Software Engineering firm dedicated to providing innovative solutions and support for the deployment of distributed Object-Oriented applications. Our core competencies include OOAD, UML, UNIX, C++, CORBA, Java, .NET, XML, Enterprise Java Beans, and The ACE/TAO Object Request Broker technologies. Not only are we dedicated to the latest technologies - we acknowledge our Employees accomplishments and promote their professional growth and advancement.
We have been Consulting, Educating, and Developing applications and systems software for over 14 years! OCI is well respected in the industry (big aura!) and has a lot to offer our employees - rarely will they leave. We offer a performance based advancement track with the opportunity to earn Partner, a 401k retirement plan, and great benefits! We help you to obtain your professional goals through our Educational Services and individualized Mentoring Programs, AND provide the opportunity to work with some of the industry's leading Software Engineers.
Why do quality people like you come to work for OCI? The answer is outlined within our benefits page, but, here are some things to think about:
- Free Training (over 50 courses offered)
- Professional Certifications through our tuition reimbursement program
- Mentoring Program
- Competitive benefits package
- We are object technology centric
- Variety of work - develop, architect, mentor, teach
- Smaller and personable - but well known
- Respected in industry for our knowledge & expertise in OO technologies
- Casual dress code
- Culture is results oriented yet easy going and relaxed, open door policy
We encourage you to learn more about OCI and check out our open positions. The right opportunity could be waiting for you!